Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] MPI test result not showing up for master
From: Alain Miniussi (alain.miniussi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-24 03:14:25

Hi,

My crontab history shows that my regression on master are running once a
day, and the zip file is actually uploaded on boost.cowic.de:

File:GLIS.zip 1022 KB 23/04/2015 20:52:00

yet, it is still not showing up on:
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/master/developer/summary.html

It is one of the few running the MPI test and the only one with Intel's MPI.

Is there anything I can do to have those published ?
For some reason, the develop test shows up, while being produced in
similar circumstances...

Alain

--
---