Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [testers] New/old/final run.py script location..
From: Alain Miniussi (alain.miniussi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-29 09:50:50

Hi,

Is the testing pipeline described somewhere ?
There is a index.html file, but it only talk about libary_status..
Also, some command seems to have a python and c++ version
(process_jam_log for example), which one should be used ?

For some reson (network performance, network authorisations, also, the
fact I'm running on a cluster...) make it impractical for me to use
run.py, so I need to find a way to run each step independently and then
collect and upload the single xml report file.

Thanks