Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] BenPope x86_64 Ubuntu - Sanitizer Check issue
From: Ben Pope (benpope81_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-06 11:48:01

On Wednesday, May 06, 2015 11:33 PM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:
> Le 06/05/15 15:59, Ben Pope a écrit :
>> On Wednesday, May 06, 2015 06:40 PM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> some idea of what is behind this error
>>>
>>> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/output/BenPope%20x86_64%20Ubuntu-boost-bin-v2-libs-thread-test-test_11053-test-clang-linux-3-7~ubsan~c14_libc++-debug-threading-multi.html
>>>

>>> ==14475==Sanitizer CHECK failed:
>>> /home/ben/development/llvm/trunk/llvm/projects/compiler-rt/lib/ubsan/ubsan_init.cc:60
>>>
>>> ((UBSAN_MODE_UNKNOWN)) != ((ubsan_mode)) (0, 0)
>>
>> No idea. I have asked on the cfe-users list, and am just about to
>> provide further details.
>>
>> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.compilers.clang.user/687
>>
> Thanks for looking into this,
> Vicente

I can't get the tests to run at the moment, for some reason when I ran
b2 from the libs/algorithm/test directory the test passed, but when I
executed the binary manually, it couldn't load the timer library, due to
incorrect or incomplete rpath. I wiped the directory, but now I can't
run the tests due to the current problem on develop with already
registered project id '/check/predef'.

I've rebuilt llvm trunk (although this time I've added some additional
fun by using the libunwind from llvm).

I'll do another run of the tests on develop branch after it's back up
and running.

Ben

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com