Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Master test reporting stalled
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-18 06:37:34

On 17 September 2015 at 13:00, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Master test reporting has been stalled for awhile now. The web page says
> "Error extracting file: The specified zipfile was not found."

I just had a look on the server and zipfile exists and was uploaded 2
hours ago - the error message is based on the error codes in the unzip
man page, which seem to be misleading.

This is what happens if I try to list the file contents on the command line:

$ unzip -l master.zip
Archive: master.zip
  End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of master.zip or
        master.zip.zip, and cannot find master.zip.ZIP, period.

Similar error for develop.zip. I'm just downloading develop.zip to see
if I can open it with other software. Would help if whoever uploads
these files compares them to the originals (in case of upload error),
and if the originals work okay.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com