Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [boost] [regression] Tests for 'develop' not showing
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-22 15:48:07

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 7:53 AM, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 6:46 AM, Steven Ross <spreadsort_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 4:35 PM Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Trying
> > > http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/summary.html
> > > get:
> > >
> > > "Error extracting file: The specified zipfile was not found."
> > >

> > I see the same error, specifically this:
> > Error extracting file: Error code 9 - The specified zipfile was not found
> > *(the
> > file exists, so this is probably an error reading the file)*.
> >
> > What's the point of hiding the test results?
> >

> The test results are in the zip file. If reading the file fails, there are
> no results to report.

I don't know what's going wrong, or what went wrong.. The ZIP files where
corrupt somehow. I ran a local report on my OSX laptop and uploaded them.
And they are fine now. Depending on when the next upload happens (not from
me) we'll have to see if it goes bad to being corrupt.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com