Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [oracle-intel-S2-12.5-cpp11] is this a compiler internal error?
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-22 09:47:25

Aparna Kumta wrote:
> On 03/21/16 01:45, Raffi Enficiaud wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have the following error that I do not understand on
>> "oracle-intel-S2-12.5-cpp11"
>>
>> (from
>> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/output/oracle-sparc-S2-12-5-cpp11-boost-bin-v2-libs-test-test-datasets-test-test-sun-12-5_cpp11-release-threading-multi.html)
>>

>> "../boost/test/unit_test_log.hpp", line 128: Warning:
>> boost::unit_test::unit_test_log_t::test_unit_skipped hides the
>> virtual function
>> boost::unit_test::test_observer::test_unit_skipped(const
>> boost::unit_test::test_unit&).
> A compiler bug was logged for this issue.

Is this how an assertion in compiler files looks like?
Is this assertion message different than in a case of an assertion in
user's code?

I'm asking because instead of as compilation error (orange comp) it
could be present as compiler error (pink cerr) in Boost regression matrix.
See e.g.
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/geometry.html
runner igaztanaga-gcc-4.9c++14

To do this I must know how the message looks like exactly and how to not
confuse it with any other kind of error.
E.g. would searching for one of these regexps be enough:
">> Assertion: "
">> Assertion: \(\.\./lnk/"
">> Assertion: \(\.\./lnk/.+, line .+\)"
or could they be confused with a message generated in other scenario?

Regards,
Adam

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com