Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Test report generation stalled? Re: [1.61.0] Master branch is closed
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-27 21:21:00

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 2:40 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 2:36 PM, Thomas Trummer <th.trummer_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>

>> > On 26 Apr 2016, at 19:47, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Thanks for the info.. But given that we don't have *any* test results
>> with
>> > MPI passing (i.e. nothing on develop yet).. I'm afraid it's going to
>> stay
>> > broken this release.
>>
>> Is the test matrix actually working? There should be more recent results
>> than April 21…
>>

> Grrr.. Looks like report generation stopped on the 21st :-(

Sorry about that, it looks like when I rebooted that PC for security
patches on the 21st the generator was running, and the lock file didn't get
deleted. Since then the process has been starting normally and seeing the
lockfile and assuming a report was already in progress so stopping.

I've removed the lockfile, so reports should be running again.
Tom

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com