Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Problem with run.py
From: Niklas Angare (li51ckf02_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-26 17:53:25

"Belcourt, Kenneth" <kbelco_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I was just trying to run the tests and got this error out of run.py:
>
> --- http://wwwproxy.sandia.gov:80
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "run.py", line 70, in <module>
> from regression import runner
> File "/scratch/boost_testing/boost_regression_src/regression.py", line 1
> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN"
> "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <html><head> <meta
> http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
> <title>ERROR: The requested URL could not be retrieved</title> <style
> type="text/css"><!-- /*
>
> Does this look familiar, any idea why this showed up?

When run.py tried to download regression.py, it looks like it got an HTML
file with an error message instead. Maybe your proxy wwwproxy.sandia.gov:80
has something to do with it? There was a similar issue discussed on this
list in december 2014 and october 2015 with the subject "error encountered
running run.py".

Regards,

Niklas Angare

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com