Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Changes to status/Jamfile.v2
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-19 16:22:28

Hi,

Been gone for a while, noticed some changes to develop status/Jamfile.v2 that I don’t quite understand. Can anyone tell me how to test just graph, graph_parallel, and mpi? I used to be able to edit the status/Jamfile.v2 and remove all other libraries and leave just these three, then run ../b2 to test just these products. That no longer works, hopefully there’s an easy way to accomplish this same thing? I have a hefty backlog of unread email so I apologize if the answer’s in there somewhere, I did a quick scan and didn’t see anything obviously applicable.

— Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com