Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Tried to build the target twice
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-14 12:09:42

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Dmitry Moskalchuk <dm_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> This looks as a more-or-less recent change in Boost regression scripts,
> since I've added "using python" to our user-config.jam some time ago (I
> don't remember exactly but it was not later than half of year ago), but
> tests started failing just about a week ago (well, maybe several weeks
> ago). Does this conclusion looks right for you?

Yes, that looks like the correct conclusion. The library check tests I
added run a Python script using the built-in python test rules.

If I'm right, we have to do something with that. This is not strictly
> Android-related issue, it is another cross-build testing problem of Boost.

I'll have to think about how to deal with this :-)

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com