Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Additional testing prerequisites
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-26 12:32:56

On 26.10.2016 11:09, Rene Rivera wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Steve M. Robbins <steve_at_[hidden]
> <mailto:steve_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 07:47:25AM -0400, Stefan Seefeld wrote:
> > On 25.10.2016 23:33, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
>
> > > I've no clue why this won't show up on the web page.
> >
> > It seems there is some bug in the results (post-)processing
> preventing
> > these tests from showing up.
>
> Right. The odd thing is, though: the results do show up for certain
> testers. Just not mine :-(
>

> Now I'm confused.. Which tests aren't showing up that should? Which
> are the numpy tests? What should they look like when working correctly?

I have no idea what they should look like (as they have never been
displayed, in fact they don't even show up as row labels).
Hmm, I'm looking at the generated .xml file. The 'test-log' entry for
the numpy tests have empty 'test-name' attributes. That's suspicious...

Can you hop on IRC, that would make follow-up simpler.

(It would be good to have a formal definition of the XML schema used in
these test reports, so I can validate the actual output. But I suspect
no such thing exists, right ?)

Thanks,
        Stefan

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com