Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Test reports not updating
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-02-27 23:49:48

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 4:45 PM, Tom Kent via Boost-Testing <
boost-testing_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:56 PM, Rene Rivera via Boost-Testing <
> boost-testing_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
>> wrote:

>>> I'm aware.. The server move likely caused Tom's uploads to start failing
>>> because of certificate changes. I've been trying to get a more stable CI
>>> solution working the past few days. But that's proving difficult.
>>>

>> And I've finally figured out a CI service that works. I now have CircleCI
>> doing the report generation as needed. Tom, feel free to stop running the
>> report generation.
>>

> I've just disabled my runner.
>
> Just out of curosity what triggers the CircleCI job?

There's a cronjob on the web server that checks the results upload ftp
site. When there are new results posted it triggers a CI build with the
CircleCI REST API.

> Is there any public status that we can view to see if it is running?

<https://circleci.com/gh/boostorg/regression>

Which would include all branches for that repo. But for now the only branch
is the one for the reports.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything