Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] setup to test mngw- ...
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-18 16:21:48

I've been working to get out one last issue with the boost serialization
library related to code visibility. It shows up on only one platform.
That is gcc-mngw-gnu on the boost develop test matrix. So I conjured up
a windows machine and I want to run these tests locally. I'm really
confused about what software I have to install in order replicate the
behavior on the test matrix. If I google mngw it seems that there are
multiple distributions using this name. I tried one one but I
downloaded the compiler first and then msys and tried to run "bootstrap"
but was unsuccessful. I need some advice on how to do this.

I did manage to implement the above procedure with Cygwin which found
found an unrelated bug. So I'm confident I'm on the right track. But I
need help and would appreciate information from anyone who has done this.

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com