Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] My master regression runners failing
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-01 20:02:36

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 10:22 AM, Daniel James via Boost-Testing <
boost-testing_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 1 January 2018 at 16:18, Steven Watanabe via Boost-Testing
> <boost-testing_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > regression.py tries to fix up the tree, but it seems
> > that it doesn't handle the case of removing a submodule.
> >
> > https://github.com/boostorg/regression/blob/develop/
> testing/src/regression.py#L852
> >
> > I don't know git well enough to know what the correct command
> > would be.
>
> According to the man page you need to use '-f' twice with 'git clean'.

Thanks all, I added a `git clean -xfdf` to my script[1] and it seems to
work now.

Should this be added to regression.py? I feel like we could re-do some of
the cleanup in regression.py as there appear that some (long-ish running)
commands are duplicated. I'll try to find some time to poke around in there.

Tom

[1]
https://github.com/teeks99/boost-build/blob/d36e8437e8a11ab0b39f1b3fc00b7c24c2b4e2c9/Regression/multi_run.py#L175

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com