Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] question regarding test environments
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-05-21 00:45:43

AMDG

On 05/20/2018 06:24 PM, Robert Ramey via Boost-Testing wrote:
> Looking at the current test matrix for the boost serialization library
>
> https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/serialization.html
>

> I have one test: test_dll_exported which fails on a lot of platforms.
> I've been unable to reproduce this locally.  In the test matrix, I can
> see the compiler version, but I can't see other settings.
>
> what is the OS,

The columns are sorted by OS. It's shown in the
topmost heading.

> what are the build settings link=?
> what is the address model
> what is the standard library libc++ libstdc++ or?

You can see the compiler command line and
you can deduce some properties from the path
(e.g. bin.v2/libs/serialization/build/gcc-4.9.4/debug).
Individual test runners usually provide additional
information, which you can see in the test runner
page, which is linked at the top of each column.
(some are more helpful than others).

> what are settings for autolink?

autolink is disabled globally for all
tests. (-DBOOST_ALL_NO_LIB)

> what else do I need to know?
>
> In order to reproduce this, I need the above information.  How is the
> best way to approach this?

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com