Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Testing
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-09-12 15:03:28

I have a jamfile script in my testing directory which runs all the tests
for the safe numerics library. So far so good.

The library only works with compilers which support C++14 and later. Fine.

But what happens when the boost testing matrix is generated. In this
case I have no control over which version of C++ is to be used. So I
would expect all failures for this compilers which are not supporting
C++14 or above. I'm thinking that is not the result we would want. What
do I have to do to be sure that compilers which do not support C++14 or
above are skipped?

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com