Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Running Geometry libs test suite.
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-24 07:50:10

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 04:08, Nicolas Troncoso via Boost-Testing
<boost-testing_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I'm trying to run the Geometry libs tests suite to verify an invalid?
> geometry I have. I added it as an additional testcase but have failed to trigger the test suite.
> (I have never before used JamFiles)

Nicolas,

boost-testing is not the right place for your question.
The list is dedicated to "setup, procedures and tools
necessary for running Boost regression tests".
It might be confusing indeed, since you asked about running tests
of a Boost library of your interest, but "Boost regression tests" is a
different animal.

I'd suggest you to post your question to Boost.Geometry mailing list
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/geometry
alternatively, to

There, show what you have done so far,
show your C++ minimal sample and Jamfile you edited.
I'll try to help.

Best regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com