On 2014-11-10 11:14 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
I'm looking for some of the regular testers to switch over to the new code for testing. The procedure is simple:
1. Start from a fresh testing location (or clear out the old one) as the downloaded dir names have changed to: "boost_bb", "boost_regression", "boost_regression_src", "boost_root", and "results".
2. Either manually download, or change your automation script, to the new run.py location at: <https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boostorg/regression/develop/src/run.py>.
3. Run your testing as usual (I hope).
Report any issues ASAP.
1. Do we run both master and develop branches?
2. Do we need to update bjam/b2?