On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Tom Kent <lists@teeks99.com> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 9:53 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 4:35 PM Edward Diener <eldiener@tropicsoft.com>
> wrote:
> > Trying
> > http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/summary.html I
> > get:
> >
> > "Error extracting file: The specified zipfile was not found."
> >

And they are messed up again. Tom can you look into your side of this? When I generated the results I got the ZIP files to be 1.5GiB and 2.0GiB, approximately, for develop and master, respectively. Yet what I see on the web site now is 1.5GiB and 200MiB. Which is clearly incorrect. And it's precisely the shorter ZIP, i.e. master.zip, that now doesn't work. I.e browsing develop results works, but not browsing master results.

Over the last week I've seen both the master and develop results showing the zip error message. 

I just noticed that in the last master run, I had a segfault in the processing:
tomkent@eddie:~/tmp/boost_reports/boost-reports⟫ tail master.log 
Reading failures markup
Reading /home/tomkent/tmp/boost_reports/boost-reports/master/incoming/master/processed/BP x86_64 C++11.xml
Merging expected results
Generating links pages
Reading /home/tomkent/tmp/boost_reports/boost-reports/master/incoming/master/processed/CrystaX.NET-apilevel-19-armeabi-v7a-hard.xml
Merging expected results
Generating links pages
Reading /home/tomkent/tmp/boost_reports/boost-reports/master/incoming/master/processed/CrystaX.NET-apilevel-19-armeabi-v7a.xml
Merging expected results
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I'll look into it more tonight.

It looks like running the reports (esp master) is taking much longer...up to 2hrs. I had a cron job running every hour, which corrupted things when it was kicked off a second time while the first was still running.

I've made a change in the script to setup a lock file, so that only one instance will run and submitted a pull request against the regression repo. It's already running on my report generator, so hopefully the problem won't show up again. If anyone sees it please let me know.