From: Dale Peakall (dale.peakall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-12 07:02:05

> >Dale, I can't be sure what your problem is, but I can tell you this:
> >I had a REALLY hard time getting como installed and running correctly
> >on my system. I had lots of correspondence with comeau tech support
> >before it all worked right.
>
> I had the same experience. The helloworld program you use to make sure
> the compiler is set up right should use the C++ <iostream> header since
> that stresses setup issues more that one of the C headers.
>
> But once I got helloworld running under Comeau, it was easy to get the
> Boost build system to run.

I was wondering what build of Comeau people got this working with. I'm
using 4.2.45.2b.

The <iostream> HelloWorld app, works a treat (in either strict or
microsoft mode).

The problems I encounter seem to be to do with <cwctype> and Comeau have
said they're working on a patch. I'm just wondering how everyone else
managed without this.

        - Dale.