From: cristipp_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-11-20 23:16:49

Thanks. I added the vertex_color property to my graph and it works
just fine.

As a BGL (and not BCG :-)) novice I would like to understand why the
breadth_first_search compiles for boost::adjacency_list with
VertexType vecS, but not for boost::adjacency_list with VertexType
listS (unless the colormap is passed as a parameter). Is there any
piece of documentation I should have read and I did not? Or could
anybody explain this for us, the big herd of users?

Keep up the good work!
Cristi

--- In Boost-Users_at_y..., Jeremy Siek <jsiek_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi Cristy,
>
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 cristipp_at_i... wrote:
> cristi> I am trying to use the BCG as backbone for a
ControlFlowGraph in a