From: Paul Grenyer (pjgrenyer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-24 04:19:13

Dear All

I don't know if this is the appropriate thing to do here (I'm sure the
moderator will filter me out if it isn't), but I failed to introduce myself
on other lists and with hindsight I think it would have been better if I
had.

I've been programming in C++ for about 18 months, since I left university
and started working. I was introduced to the C++ standard library and boost
libraries a few months ago by a member of the ACCU.

I have just started a new job writing distributed software using the C++
standard library and the ATL and I'm making as much use of boost as
possible. Previous to that I was writing windows software to control dot
markers and laser markers using the MFC.

So, I am very new to boost and am not expecting to be able to contribute
much for a while and I'll no doubt need the odd nudge in the right direct.

Thanks
Paul

Paul Grenyer
pjgrenyer_at_[hidden]