From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-27 15:19:54

> But when I want to use the regex and the tokenizer library
> together I can not compile. for example, if I take the
> $(BOOST_ROOT)/libs/tokenizer/examples.cpp from John R. Bandela
> and just add the include line:
>
> #include <boost/regex.hpp>
>
> the compiler gives me this error:

I suspect the problem may either be a compiler or configuration issue. I tried
out your experiment with boost_1_25_0, g++ 2.95.2 under cygwin, and STLPort4.0
and it compiles fine. Just searching the header files, there is only one
ispunct (which is defined in std::) and that is in token_functions.hpp, so there
is no direct clash between the libraries.

Good luck,

Jeff