From: Alexandre Carsac (acarsac_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-29 11:13:18

 Thanks a lot, I understand why the sample works now, it's written at the url you given me:
Note that only a few libraries require a library compilation step using Boost.Jam. These are: thread, regex and python. The other Boost libraries are contained completely within header files. Next Boost.Jam is also used for generating all test programs and running all tests.

  Jeff Garland <jeff_at_[hidden]> a écrit : Alex -

There are some notes which libraries need compilation on the Wiki at:
http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?InstallingBoost

> Jeremy Siek <jsiek_at_[hidden]> a écrit :
> Do you need to use the graphviz file reader/writer? If not
> then you don't need to build anything.

Jeremy are you saying that the graphviz feature is a "non-header" feature
requiring an actual build of graph into a lib?

Jeff

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Info: <http://www.boost.org>
Wiki: <http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl>
Unsubscribe: <mailto:boost-users-unsubscribe_at_[hidden]>