From: John Maddock (john_maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-30 07:33:56

>I am a new user of the boost library (Actually with VC6 SP5 and
stlport 4.0). Everything goes well when I use tokenizer and
regexp in separated programs.

But when I want to use the regex and the tokenizer library
together I can not compile. for example, if I take the
$(BOOST_ROOT)/libs/tokenizer/examples.cpp from John R. Bandela
and just add the include line:

#include <boost/regex.hpp>

the compiler gives me this error:
<

regex and tokeniser appear to use different workarounds for the broken VC6
namespace support, and these seem to conflict, IMO regex is using the
correct fix - or at least the one we discussed during the early days of
boost, but then I would say that :-)

- John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/