From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-30 14:33:28

Brad -

Thanks. I don't know how many users will benefit from your experience, but I'm
sure someone will. This type of contribution is always appreciated! After
reading your Wiki page, one thing I'm not entirely sure about is how much of
what you have done should be factored back into boost build configurations so
that this is easier for those that follow you. I suspect you are the first to
try threading in this environment....

Jeff

PS: About a year ago, I used boost/smart_ptr under mingw, but that was trivially
simple b/c it didn't require any library compilation.

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?InstallingOnMingw
32Windows95