From: Janos Murvai (murvai_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-17 12:07:47

> On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Janos Murvai wrote:
> > Finally I found 13 possibly problems when I tested all example programs
> > in libs/graph/example.
>
> Did your last email contain the complete list?

Yes, I tested every programs (on simple way) in the example I found only
those possibly bugs or errors. (I couldn't test few programs because
those programs called read_graphviz where probably I would have built
library before with jam. But I couldn't compiled jam..)

> > When can I download the new version?
>
> It will take some time to go through the list. I don't know how long. I'll
> post an email concerning the resolution of each issue.

Thank you very much. Until I try to undestand the classes deeper, I just
now study the templates..

Cheers,
Janos