From: Bjorn Karlsson (bjorn.karlsson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-14 09:45:02

> From: Patrick Guio [mailto:patrick.guio_at_[hidden]]
>

> Dear all,
> I have written a parser class and I wanted to know whether it
> could be of
> any interest to be included in the boost system. Here is a
> short description
> of it.
> This class is meant to be used in two ways, either to be
> included in another
> class as an inherited class and/or to be included in the main routine.

[snip]

> This is brief example to show how the class Parser can be used.
> it can be used to handle more complex inherited classes.
> If it can be of any interest, let me know and I will provide
> you with more
> details.
>
> Sincerely,
> Patrick

I suggest that you also post this message to the Boost mailing list
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boost/). While Boost-Users certainly is a
good place to get insightful opinions and reflections, the focus is to
handle issues related to using existing Boost libraries. Also, library
submissions and reviews are performed by the Boost list, so you'll need to
go there sooner or later.

Regards,

Bjorn