From: Jon Kalb (kalb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-17 17:16:48

At 1:44 PM -0700 1/16/02, Jonathan Brownell wrote:
>I have a question for all you C++ gurus.

This question (and this thread) is valid and interesting, but
off-topic. If you wish to continue it, please do so off line.

The purpose of this forum is to discuss boost library usage. While
threads will no doubt wander off topic on occasion, this forum will
lose some of its value if we allow it to become a general C++
discussion list (as interesting and valuable as that might be).

I am certain that good C++ discussion forums exist. I would invite
members of this list to send me information on these alternatives and
I will summarize either by adding links to the Group's bookmark
section <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boost-Users/links>, or adding
an HTML file of links to the Group's shared files area
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boost-Users/files/>.

Thanks you.

--
Jon Kalb