From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-24 10:43:09

Thanks for sharing what you learned Luca. I'm sure others will run into
the same problem.

Also, to further explain the difference between a bidirectionalS,
undirectedS, and directedS adjacency_list:

The bidirectionalS type is for representing directed graphs and provides
efficient access to both out-edges and in-edges.

The undirectedS is for undirected graphs but also provides both in-edges
and out-edges.

The directedS is for directed graphs, and only provides access to
out_edges.

Cheers,
Jeremy