From: Jon Kalb (kalb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-27 13:40:11

Very nice. I've turned this into a help file:

I would like to add other files to this so if you have a tip to pass
along to other users, please post it or send it to me. I'm more than
happy to give credit. Tom, if you'll send me the rest of your name
I'll add it to the file.

I've also created a file of on-line C++ sources:

This is hardly complete and I don't really think it needs to be, but
I'm happy to add anything that any of you think should be included.

--
Jon Kalb
Kalb_at_[hidden]