From: Wismar, John (john.wismar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-28 12:34:13

In my case (the most recent how-can-I-build-this question) I'm trying
(unsuccessfully) to use the regex library, which requires compiling....

I used to be able to build this, but since the boost.build stuff came along,
I've been completely unable to build anything at all. The documentation is
worse than useless because it's so self-contradictory....

John Wismar