From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-28 21:10:37

> > Any ideas about how to get this functionality w/o all the headers? Thanks,
> > -- Tony K.
> > In order to use the tokenizer classes I end up requiring 47 files, which

> What's wrong with 47 files? How much longer does it take to compile?

He might be sub setting boost and only wants to include the needed files.

Anyway, this was brought up during the review, but at the time only 20 files
were needed (the very first tokenizer only need 2 boost headers). It was the
switch to iterator_adaptors that caused the include explosion at the time...