From: hicks (hicks_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-06 13:27:25

Hi

I believe boost::tokenizer (a template class) is a more almighty way to
get tokens, but the time needed to
master it and the work required per instantiation are somewhat high
compared with the
self contained boost::stringtok() (a template function).

I don't know if this answers your question, but I hope it does.

Craig Hicks