From: boxerab (boxerab_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-25 09:46:22

Thanks for your reply, John.
It seems that the nmake utility ignores the INCLUDE and LIB
directories set through the GUI with visual c++.

I edited the vc6-sltport.mak file and edited the line:

CXXFLAGS= = -Ic:\STLport-4.5.1\stlport

and it compiled with the STL.

Miraculously, the examples also compile.

Thanks again.

Aaron Boxer
boxerab_at_[hidden]

--- In Boost-Users_at_y..., John Maddock <john_maddock_at_c...> wrote:

> >I have succesfully built the regex library
> >under msvc6sp5, using the vc6-sltport.mak file.
> >
> >But I notice that the compiler gives me warnings
> >relating to the microsoft stl include directories:
> >
> >example: vc98\include\iterator: blah blah blah
>
> Then you aren't compiling / linking to STLport
>
> >Should it not be linking to the stlport include files?
>
> Yes. Did you either
>
> * update your INCLUDE and LIB environment variables to point to
STLport.