From: BRANDON C CORFMAN (bcorfman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-07 08:27:53

Are you using a Win9x system? When I had these same problems under VC6
with Win9x, I had to set one of the compiler switches to allocate more
heap space to compile templates. I used the /Zm flag. Normally the
switch is defaulted to /Zm500 (although this isn't shown in the
settings). I found putting a /Zm750 usually solved any problems I was
having. If you go much beyond /Zm1000 on a Win9x system, you'll run out
of heap space though.

Best regards,
Brandon