From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-17 13:20:55

Hi Rodrigo,

To put it nicely, Borland is not one of the most standard compliant
compilers. Even the free Gnu C++ is much better. I had to do a lot of
workarounds to get iterator adaptors working for Borland... and it sounds
like there are still some problems. I suggest reporting this as a bug to
Borland.

Cheers,
Jeremy