From: Richard Hadsell (hadsell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-22 10:13:36

Chris Little wrote:

> Try downloading the .zip file. It is in my copy.

O.K. I did that, and it has timestamp.c. However, all of the end-of-line
characters are the PC-style <CR><LF> (or vice versa). I tried unzip's -a
option, but it seems that all the files are marked as binary.

I am about to fix just timestamp.c and copy it to my download from the .gz
version. I'm just concerned about what else might be missing or in error.

Can someone responsible for setting up these files comment on these problems?

> You could also get the file out of CVS at
> <http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/boost/boost/tools
> /build/jam_src/timestamp.c?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain>.

Thanks for the suggestions. My only concern is the one I mentioned above.

--
Dick Hadsell			914-259-6320  Fax: 914-259-6499
Reply-to:			hadsell_at_[hidden]