From: sean_shubin (sshubin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-31 14:06:30

Finally got it working by running the bcb5.mak file from
libs\regex\build. I just didn't realize that I had to create .lib
and .dll files on my own (I incorrectly assumed that everything I
needed would be in the source). Thanks for your help.

Is there a define that will allow me to use the regex package without
having to generate bcb5re300l.dll? Right now I need the .lib file to
compile, and the .dll file to run.