From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-16 16:29:59

> I agree that latest problem is possibly an STL/environment problem
> specifically related to linking a DLL. An exe compiles and links fine.
> I'm only new to GCC and am using v2.95. I tried updating to the 3.0.4
> libraries but that didn't seem to help any.

Which platform/environment are you using GCC under cygwin, linux, dos? In any case, the cout and
endl symbols shoud be in the library. Also, it would be nice to know the exact line you are using
to invoke both the compile and link step.

> Anyway, I only got into this bind because VC7 and VC6 both run into
> Internal Compiler Errors when trying to compile (only a select part) of
> the BGL. I got a work around from Microsoft for one compiler bug, made a
> fix to the BGL code to get past another, then hit yet another internal
> compiler error. Where does all this happen? Specifically with examples
> from the BGL text book including the edge connectivity example in
> section 8.2.

That's not helping because I don't have the BGL book yet.

> Thank you for your kind response.

Sure.

Jeff