From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (alexy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-29 17:16:19

)
> allow one to do exactly these kinds of things:
> [snip aleksey's solution]
>
> Thanks, I like tuple_ext a _lot_ !

I am glad you found it useful.

> It would be great to have complete STL-like functionality like this.

Yep. The only problem with this is that we are going to end up with 3
STL-like libraries within the same language :) (the original one
("run-time"), the MPL one (pure compile time), and something in between, -
HSTL (Heterogeneous Sequences Template Library :)). All three with the same
algorithms, just written in different notation :).

Emily's heterogeneous lists (www.oonumerics.org/tmpw01/winch.pdf,