From: a_schweitzer (a_schweitzer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-03 10:47:12

I am having difficulting getting BGL to compiler with VC++ 6.0 and
Windows CE 3.0, platform builder. In both cases I get internal
compiler errors, although at different lines in the compiler. VC++
worked when I had all my code in one cpp file. When I broke it out
into multiple files I couldn't get it to compile even when I put it
back in one file. I have tried the Zm and Z7 switches to no avail.
Perhaps I need the service pack? Wince dies much more quickly, I
think when it sees adjacency_list.hpp or depth_first_search.hpp. Does
anyone have some perspective on how BGL projects with MS work out? Is
there any hope for Wince?