From: Duane Murphy (duanemurphy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-03 14:11:55

--- At Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:09:07 -0400, David Abrahams wrote:

>> Take a look at the documentation and implementation where it talks about
>> default_iterator_policies. This shows you the functions that have to be
>> implemented by your base iterator class.
>
>This statement is a bit misleading. It shows the functions that your
>Policies class must implement.

Ah, what I was meaning was to look at the implementations of the
functions in default_iterator_policies. The implementation shows what
this policy calls and what default_iterator_policies expectes the base
iterator to be able to do. I have found it easier to write a simple
"iterator like" class and use the default_iterator_policies than to write
both an iterator and a policy.

 ...Duane