From: ¹Ú±â¼ö (park_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-07 01:21:34

Thank you for your answer, Jeremy Siek.
but I can't be cheered. ( ^^; )

1. I ordered BGL book and will get it in 10 days.
   ( I live in korea, the 2002 FIFA world cup co-host. but not sell BGL book.)

2. Before Creating my graph structure and interface, what I want to do is :
   (1) Add object pointer to integer graph(object has an integer ID).
   (2) Bind the object's member function to visitor object.

 for example,

using namespace std;
using namespace boost;

class MyVertexObject
{
   :
   public:
      Draw();
   private:
      int m_id;
};

vector <MyVertexObject* > DrawVector;

 struct draw_visitor : public default_bfs_visitor
 {
  template<typename Vertex, function f, typename Graph>
      void do_something_vertex(Vertex u, Graph& g)
      {
            u->f();
      }
 };

int main()
{
    Graph graph;
   :
      draw_vistor<MyVertexObject*, mem_fn(MyDrawObject::Draw())> vis;
      graph_traits<Graph>::vertex_iterator vs, ve;
      tie(vs, ve) = vertices(graph);
      graph_traits<Graph>::vertex_descriptor starter = *vs;
      breadth_first_search(graph, starter, visitor(vis) );
   :
 }

I agree that above code is akward. but How about my intents? Is it akward, either?