From: Mat Marcus (mmarcus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-14 13:22:20

Reminder - We have just past the half way point for the formal
review of dynamic bitset. So far we have:

1 formal yes vote
1 formal no vote

Discussion regarding iterators for dynamic bitset and
comparison to vector<bool>.
Some minor corrections and updates.

I would like to see more formal reviews (including a yes or no
vote) before the review period ends on the 17th.

Thanks,
Mat

#####