From: John Osborn (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-03 11:07:29

I'm checking my code for memory overwrites, but I'm fairly certain that's
not the cause (at least on my part). I 'm thinking that it is a code
generation problem as John Maddock described.

I am calling regex++ from a COM inproc server dll. It won't link if I try
to link to the static boost library because various STL calls are already
defined. If I use the boost dll then I get the heap problem as already
described.

With MSVC++ version 6 I am able to link to the static boost library with no
problem.