From: Terje Slettebø (terje.s_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-18 09:18:32

  From: Barnali

  You need to give the path to boost root directory (path upto boost_1_27_0,
  say) to tools->options->directories->include to your project workspace.
Dev-C++ is a different IDE than MSVC. It resembles it, though, and it may be used to get an IDE for g++.

Your given instructions work for MSVC only.

Regards,

Terje