From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-19 11:43:21

Hi Björn,

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, [iso-8859-1] Björn Lindberg wrote:
yg-boo>
yg-boo> I have implemented a traverse_dag algorithm now. I decided it was
yg-boo> better for me, since I needed some additional functionality beyond
yg-boo> that of traverse_tree(). I needed the visitor to be invoked
yg-boo> on_edge(), and also the inorder() function to be invoked "between"
yg-boo> all recursive calls to children.
yg-boo>
yg-boo> What do you think?

Looks good. If you throw your name and an appropriate copyright on the
source, I'll check it into boost CVS.

Also, could I entice you to write up docs and a test for it?
(If not I will)

yg-boo> BTW, unrelated issue: I'm going to need to keep an external
yg-boo> property map with some tables associated with every node. Could
yg-boo> this be realised as a vector where the vertex indices are indexing
yg-boo> the vector of tables?

Yep, I do that a lot.

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608