From: Christophe Galerne (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-25 17:27:47

Hi,

OS: cygwin uptodate
Boost: 1.28
C++ comp: g++ 2.95.3-5

After what appears like a warning | error free compilation
of the thread library. I'm trying to compile the examples,
like this:

$ g++ -I/data/boost_1_28_0 -o monitor monitor.cpp /data/boost_1_28_
0/libs/thread/build/bin/libboost_thread.lib/gcc/release/runtime-link-
static/threading-multi/libboost_thread.lib

Which compiles fine, however when trying to run the example, I get:
$ ./monitor.exe
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

This happening with all the examples, I'm guessing that I must be doing
something wrong... =:-D
At the same time I'm doing not doing anything particularly wacky so if
someone could point my obvious mistake.
Do I need to link against boost_threadmon also?

Tia,
Christophe