From: Elliot Murphy (elliot.murphy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-26 09:37:17

I really like that example iterator (I was just typing up an email to
suggest it when I received this one). The example does something useful, and
you can easily see the difference between reading lines of input without the
iterator, and with the iterator.

The comment on page 5 of that book really emphasizes just how much this
example would benefit from using iterator_adaptor "Don't worry if you don't
yet understand why everything in the line_iterator class is there; parts of
it are only necessary for technical reasons."

-elliot